Deerfield Township Covid-19 Update
The Deerfield Township Board of Trustees, Administration, and Fire/EMS Department are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in coordination with the Warren County Health District, State of Ohio, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Based on Governor Mike DeWine’s direction earlier today in regards to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, effective immediately, the township will be operating with limited, non-essential, on-site personnel for the next three weeks until April 6, 2020. Essential services provided by the township will be maintained and our Fire and EMS Department will be operating at full capacity during this time.
During the three week period the following changes will be in place:
- Township fire stations will be closed to the public and unable to be reserved for events
- The administrative office will be closed to visitors
- Our parks will remain open, but all buildings and facilities will be locked to reduce the possibility of transmission of the virus.
If you have any questions for specific departments, please see the below contacts:
- Parks and Recreation – Joel Smiddy at 513-678-0069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works – Billy Highfill at 513-716-8846 or email@example.com
- Planning and Zoning – Sam Hill at 513-846-5423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – Jennifer Richardson at 513-236-7790 or email@example.com
- Administration – Eric Reiners at 513-678-1045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic Development – Jim Flick at 513-305-5875 or email@example.com
- Warren County Sherriff’s Department Non-Emergency at 513-925-2525
- Deerfield Township Fire and Rescue Non-Emergency – Chris Eisele at 513-459-0875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for any emergency situations please call 911.
We will be releasing information in the near future on how all zoning permits / applications will be handled electronically until further notice. All regularly scheduled Trustee meetings will still be held at the scheduled dates and times. However, we strongly encourage the public to watch the live streamed meetings online (https://www.choosedeerfield.com/meetings/ ).
The township will continue to monitor developments related to the Coronavirus pandemic, and will be updating you as information becomes available from our regional, state, and national agencies.
For additional information about the Coronavirus please visit the Warren County Health District at www.warrenchd.com.